Please read this policy carefully. This is the Return and Refund Policy of www.sympatica.health .
You must accept the TOS to access or use the Services. If you do not accept the TOS, you may not access the Platform or use the Services.
1. CHANGES TO OR CANCELLATION OF ORDERS
- a. Payment for services supplied under the contract are due prior to commencement of the program.
- b. Payment shall be net and in full in the currency invoiced.
- c. If payment is not made by the due date, the Client shall be in default – immediately and without notice of default being required – as well as owing the statutory interest on the invoice amount from the due date until full settlement.
- c. In case of rejection of the order by Sympatica Private Limited. will refund 100% money to the customer.
2. COMPLAINTS AND DISPUTES
- a. If the Client has any complaints about the service supplied by Sympatica Private Limited., it shall submit them in writing as soon as possible, yet never later than10 days after receiving the said service.
- b. Lodging a complaint shall not release the Client from its obligation to pay.
- c. If no complaints are made within the term fixed, the service shall be deemed to have been fully accepted, and Sympatica Private Limited. shall only act on complaints if it sees fit to do so.
- d. The Client’s right to complain shall lapse if the Client has not followed the program fully as suggested by Sympatica. Improvements in disease metrics are contingent on the clients ability to perform the program
- e. We recommend contacting us for assistance if you experience any issues receiving or downloading our products.